i'm jayme from Canada. i like music and puppies and holding hands and anything peach flavoured.
im so worried about tall boys….be safe…be careful up there… maybe u should come down here and kiss me
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Hi!!!! This message makes me so happy it hurts seriously thank you so much.
I’m guessing you’ve followed me since the 1d fan days so again, thank you cause that’s super cool
In the last 2 years I’ve lost over 60 pounds and I was and I still am extremely excited about it. To get started, I had to mentally prepare myself. I told myself that this is what I wanted, and the only way I could change was if I made a conscious effort. So, I started off slow. I didn’t cut out all bad food, I didn’t exercise for 3 hours a day, and I made sure to not be too hard on myself. I still ate mcdonalds, I didn’t force myself to exercise when I didn’t want to, and I did things at my own pace. You can’t expect to change overnight, it just doesn’t happen like that. So, I started trying to incorporate things, rather than take things out. Instead of taking out all bad food (sweets and junk), I’d eat a bunch of vegetables with dinner and lunch and I’d try to eat fruits instead of cookies or snacks. I also tried different recipes and smoothies I found online, to make my food more interesting rather than boring. Instead of exercising every single day, I incorporated it into my daily life more. I started walking to places more, walking to friends’ and just walking. Then, I started to jog, and then run. I made it fun too; setting goals and going on adventures.
It’s all about patience and determination. Don’t force yourself and don’t set unrealistic unhealthy goals. Be happy. Indulge in sweets when needed. Don’t hate yourself for missing a day or two of working out. You’ve got this!!!
(This may be a shitty answer, so please come off anon if you wanna talk!!)